, (1864), was a single-turret monitor that was never commissioned. She remained in the docks until 1874 when she was broken up and her name transferred to a new vessel.
, (BM-1), was an Puritan-class monitor. After a long fitting out period, she was commissioned on 10 December 1896 and served in the Spanish-American War and as a militia vessel thereafter. She was sold for scrap 26 January 1922.