Victoria Park railway station was a former railway station near Victoria Park, London. It was on the North London Railway between Homerton and Old Ford stations; the station was situated on the north-east corner of the Park, near Wick Road. It opened in 1856, six years after the opening of the track to the NLR's original terminus at Bow, and two years after the opening of a spur line linking it to the Eastern Counties Railway line at Stratford. The original station on the north side of Wick Road was replaced in 1866 by a larger station at the junction itself to the south of the road, to cope with increased passenger numbers.
The railway line east of Dalston Junction was cut off after bomb damage in the Blitz and Victoria Park station shut in 1943. It never re-opened for passengers, and the station buildings were ultimately demolished when the East Cross Route (formerly A102(M) but now A12) was constructed in the late 1960s alongside the railway's alignment to Old Ford station as part of the aborted London Motorway Box scheme. The track to Old Ford was subsequently lifted in the early 1980s; but the track to Stratford was put back into revived passenger use in 1979, and a few months later Hackney Wick station on the North London Line opened a little to the east.