The Western India States Agency (WISA) was one of the agencies of the princely states of British India. This agency was formed on October 10, 1924 as a part of the implementation of the Montague Chelmsford report on constitutional reforms. It was formed by merging the areas under the erstwhile Kathiawar, Kutch and Palanpur Agencies. The city of Rajkot became the headquarters of this new agency and C.C. Watson became its first political agent to the Governor General of British India. Its boundary was modified twice, in 1933 and 1943. On November 5, 1944 it was merged with the Baroda and Gujarat States Agency to form a larger Baroda, Western India and Gujarat States Agency.
At one time or another between 1924 and 1944, 435 princely states were included in this agency but only eighteen out of these were salute states. In 1933, Nawanagar state was included in this agency and Palanpur state was transferred to the Rajputana Agency. In 1941, the area covered by this agency was and the population was 52,20,011.