Woodrow Wilson High School
was one of six traditional public high schools
in the city of Youngstown
and was a part of the Youngstown City School District
system. It was closed in 2007
, with the opening of the new East High School
. The former school building was razed in the winter of 2008.
Woodrow Wilson High School was located at 2725 Gibson Street, at the corner of Gibson and Indianola, on Youngstown's south side. Wilson opened in 1928 as a junior high school. In 1936, Wilson moved in the direction of securing high school status, mainly in response to overcrowding at South High School.
The Wilson mascot and its sports teams were known as the Presidents/Redmen. The school colors were red and white. The school fight song was, "Wilson High, We Love You Dearly" to the tune of The Ohio State University's "Across the Field". The yearbook was named, the Orion
On May 26, 2007, more than 2,000 alumni of Wilson High School participated in a final tour of the building.