Wyrley and Cheslyn Hayrailway station was opened by the LNWR to serve the villages of Great Wyrley and Cheslyn Hay in Staffordshire, England. It also served the Bridgetown area. Bridgetown is situated on the A5 next to Churchbridge. Churchbridge is so named because the bridge over the stream which defines Great Wyrley parish boundary (Wyrley Brook) on the Watling street (now the A5) at that point, used to be maintained by the Lichfield diocese. A path existed alongside the embankment between Bridgegtown and the station for passengers. The path is over-grown and impassable at its northern end but its existence caused the building of the footbridge over the M6toll along-side the railway bridge at Churchbridge. It had originally been known as Wyrley & Churchbridge but the name was changed on 1 December 1912. The station closed on 18 January 1965 but the remains of both platforms can still be seen. There used to be a goods line to the Gilpin's Foundry which left the main line just north of 'Wyrley and Cheslyn hay Station' with a crossing next to Station Road railway bridge. The foundry used to be situated at the junction of the A5 and A34 at Churchbridge. There is now a housing estate on that site.