" is a song
by the German punk
band Die Ärzte
. It's the thirteenth track and the third single
from their 2000 album Runter mit den Spendierhosen, Unsichtbarer!
. It was released on March 5, 2001. A notable aspect of the single is that it is (according to the Guinness Book of World Records
) the shortest single ever released, with a runtime of 30 seconds
. The video also holds the world record at 46 seconds.
Even though the song is very short, it still has a meaning. Farin Urlaub
sings about a person that annoys him in several ways, stating that this person is "more annoying than Yoko Ono
Band members step into an elevator
. The cable snaps and they fall down.
- "Yoko Ono (Do Brasil)" (Gonzalez, Felsenheimer, Urlaub/Urlaub) - 3:06/2:24 (vinyl)
- "Yoko Ono" (Urlaub/Urlaub) - 0:30
- "Die Welt ist schlecht" (Felsenheimer, Urlaub/Felsenheimer) - 3:40
- "Yoko Ono (L'Âge d'or Mix)" (Gonzalez, Felsenheimer, Urlaub) - 1:23
- "Video Yoko Ono" (Urlaub/Urlaub) - 0:46
"Die Welt ist schlecht" is about a man, who gets in a situation, where he thinks - the world is bad. Namely he wakes up with another man beside him in bed and with a tattoo reading "Eigentum von Johnny" . Later he thinks, that the world isn't so bad at all, because the man is actually very nice and the wedding
tune played on organ
at the end hints, that they get married... Read More