Zhongshan Park () is a park in the city of Shanghai. It is located in the centre of the Changning District and has a large collection of trees and flowers.
Zhongshan Park was established in 1914 by the Shanghai Municipal Council as "Jessfield Park". Before then it was a private garden owned by H Fogg, a British property developer. It was renamed in honour of Dr. Sun Yat-sen in 1944.